During your first visit you can expect the following:
- Arrive at your appointment with your paperwork completed (you can download it by clicking here).
- You will provide us with your prescription for physical therapy (if required by insurance).
- We will copy your insurance card and a valid photo ID.
- You will be seen for the initial evaluation by the therapist.
The therapist will discuss the following:
1. Your medical history.
2. Your current problems/complaints.
3. Pain intensity, what aggravates and eases the problem.
4. How this is impacting your daily activities or your functional limitations.
5. Your goals with physical therapy.
6. Medications, tests, and procedures related to your health.